Firmware 1.10

Started Jun 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
Apteryx6
Contributing MemberPosts: 848
Like?
Re: Histogram still missing when OVF powersave selected!
In reply to swidnikk, Jul 10, 2011

swidnikk wrote:

Just received my x100 and it the custom display options do not work for me. I've tried everything. The EVF/OVF will not change no matter what I most of the custom display options (including histogram, horizon etc). I've tried pressing the Disp/Back button and switching to custom as suggested and pressing 'okay' to select. The LCD does should all the options. I've also tried to reset the camera. No matter what I try OVF/EVF show same view. I upgraded through my mac and I'm going to try to reapply the firmware again and see if that might help.

Did you do exactly as Paulo suggested? To switch the OVF from basic to custom view, you must be looking through the OVF when you press the Disp button (if you want to be clever about it I suppose you could select the OVF - over the EVF - and then cover the eye detector with your thumb while you press the Disb button). Then ditto for the EVF. If you are just looking at the back of the camera when you press the Disp button, all you will change is the LCD.

-- hide signature --

Apteryx

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow