Have you guys seen this message from Mr Watanbe (re 4/3 users)

Started Jul 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
Mr.NoFlash
Senior MemberPosts: 2,009Gear list
Like?
this is my last answer
In reply to Manchu, Jul 10, 2011

Manchu wrote:

... NEX 5, A55, and soon the A77 and then the NEX7 later.

I also work with the A33 and like it - i am not here to say somth against Sony.

But you obviously like to build up sony as a m43 killer - complete nonsense, which serious photographer likes the Nex toy-like UI ?

Perhaps Sony gets it baken at some time, but m43 is much stronger in the sum, if you add Panny + Oly market share.

Olympus is howeve still fiddling with the old retro theme, or pocketable cameras needing add-on accessories, but asking its DSLR owners to switch to them.

No, oly promises a advanced m43 camera, but not now. The key question was the AF speed and the EVF, the AF is completely solved now. Oly does not have trouble combining the EVF and a bigger battery in a camera, the work is always to developed the parts for that. so the advanced m43 camera is no problem anymore.

In addition to that we like oly but are more system-fixed than brand-fixed, a panny po m43 camera is also in the works.

And the E-5 is still not to old. A slight less high-iso performance is made good by sharp lenses.
You are obviously here for trolling - i will not respond anymore
--
cheers

Mr.NoFlash

Mr.NoFlash's gear list:Mr.NoFlash's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Leica Digilux 3 Samsung NX300
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow