Sony, why not put new FF sensor into A900 body?

Started Jul 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
Condor99
Senior MemberPosts: 1,938
Like?
Re: Lack of bug fixes doesn't mean lack of bugs
In reply to tomtom50, Jul 8, 2011

tomtom50 wrote:

If Condor99 is going to be nasty he should be more careful with his facts.

I do have my facts correct, you are the one who is wrong.

The mirror is not what causes overheating, it is sensor use. Using Live View heats the sensor. Taking video heats the sensor. Mirrorless cameras use the sensor more than dslrs, not less. The GH1 has excellent video and Live View, so it is a great example. Forest & trees and all that.

I said all DSLR/DSLT sensors overheat when recording video. Alphino stated the GH1 doesn't overheat. I stated the GH1 is not a DSLR/DSLT.
]

It is the way SOME cameras work. There are digital cameras that have an interrupted viewfinder feed even when you take a photo (or a burst). Interrupted the viewfinder feed is a design decision, not inherent. Just watch, as more cameras go to EVF interrupted finders will become a selling point.

This is true and has nothing to do with the conversation. Alphsino claims that the a55 has a bug because it works the way it does. That is not a bug, it is the way it is designed. The way other cameras work have no bearing on this discussion. Read all the posts and get your fact straight before you go butting in.

-- hide signature --

Tom Seiler
My portfolio:
http://picasaweb.google.com/SeilerBird/MyPortfolio
Sony a55
Sony a330 Copper
Tamron 200-500mm
Sony 75-300mm
Sony 18-55mm
Rokinon 8mm

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow