New digitalrev on M9 and x100

Started Jul 3, 2011 | Discussions thread
steveleicaman
Contributing MemberPosts: 641Gear list
Like?
Re: Does it really matter?
In reply to Leos, Jul 6, 2011

Does it really matter what cameras we choose? At the end of the day you pays your money and you takes your choice.

I like to understand the basics of most camera systems. It's interesting and hopefully leads to making the right choice (for me). It took me two years of agonising before I switched from SLR's to a Rangefinder. Because it took that long I've been happy and have never regretted the move. If I had, then I would have sold up and moved back.

No matter. At the end of the day it's down to personal choice. Why do people get so defensive and upset over their gear v what everyone else uses? It's not like people are going to be forced into using someone elses kit?!

If I choose and M9 and a Fuji then that's my choice for my reasons. It's not like I won't look at a photo produced by another camera. Far from it. In fact most of the time I recon you could take most of the photos we see here with pretty much any decent camera on the market.

Enjoy

steveleicaman's gear list:steveleicaman's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica M9 Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow