Aarrgh! D90 or g3?? its killing me..eff!!

Started Jul 2, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PipelineExplorer
Regular MemberPosts: 100Gear list
Like?
Aarrgh! D90 or g3?? its killing me..eff!!
Jul 2, 2011

i have been looking for 5 months now and everytime i think i wanna buy one or the other i start looking around to much and thinking again. I really like the G3 but everyone always bashes dslrs. All i want the camera for is hiking and traveling. The m4/3s is community is getting bigger in a hurry.

I am goin to travel the world and want a camera that will do what i need it to. The d90 and g3 are both held in really high regards. The d90 is more expensive and the lens are too but if the image quality is that much better over the g3 i will get it, or will i even notice. Also i like the cool names of the Voigtlander and Leica lens but this in no way shape or form with effect my decision

I dont know if i will ever need to blow a picture up or if ill ever go any where with photography(more then just a have fun picture taker). Pllllleaaassse help me decide which one cause im at war with my self over a camera.

PipelineExplorer's gear list:PipelineExplorer's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D5100
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow