Wow, Oly wipes the floor with Panasonic!

Started Jun 30, 2011 | Discussions thread
NuFonaut
Senior MemberPosts: 2,211
Like?
Re: Why the emotive post title?
In reply to Brian Mosley, Jul 1, 2011

It was mainly to reassure myself that cameras and camera forums are serious business

But yeah, i could have elaborated more on that i that i meant that the body of the E-P3 is just so much more what i look for in M4/3 than the current GFs. I forgot how many people just want to defend "their" brand and could just have named the cameras instead of the companies.

And of course i would liek to see Panasonic produce something likle that with their best sensor.

But still this thread made for a lot of controversial discussion and apparently made somne of our members really angry. So what we can conclude is that there is a lot of passion in the M4/3 world. Not a bad thing.

Brian Mosley wrote:

Could you please share your motivation for the emotive thread title you chose?

I gather you're currently a GF1 user, so is this an attempt to sting Panasonic into bringing a successor to the GF1 more in line with your needs?

-- hide signature --

What´s that noise?

From one of the Canon Forums:

'I just came back from my first holiday with the 5D II (I think my wife was there as well). '

Brian Mosley wrote:

Could you please share your motivation for the emotive thread title you chose?

I gather you're currently a GF1 user, so is this an attempt to sting Panasonic into bringing a successor to the GF1 more in line with your needs?
--

What´s that noise?

From one of the Canon Forums:

'I just came back from my first holiday with the 5D II (I think my wife was there as well). '

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Vas?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow