Buy the Nex-3 now or wait til they (might) go on sale?

Started Jun 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
camkarma
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Buy the Nex-3 now or wait til they (might) go on sale?
Jun 27, 2011

I'm pretty set on the Nex-3 and almost walked out of Best Buy with it today, but after hearing that the 3c was coming around the corner, I was kind of surprised that the price tag was still at $550. I'm willing to spend that much but I don't want to be regretting it a few weeks later when they suddenly decide to slash prices.

I asked an employee at Best Buy if the prices usually drop after a new model comes out, and she said maybe, but for higher end models like Nex, the price may barely drop or stay the same.

So should I dish out the $550 now or wait for a better deal?

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow