Started Jun 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
larryj
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,655Gear list
Like?
my SD15 is here (almost)
Jun 24, 2011

Not really ;O). I ask Kendall if it was worth the money to buy a SD15 since I already have a SD14. He being the diplomat, as always, said to use his SD15 for a couple of weeks and make my own decision. Here are a few shots taken yesterday in the late afternoon in mixed lighting, some sun, clouds and light rain. All shot with the 50 mm F:2.8 macro lens.

Processed in SPP 5.0 with no color correction and minimal adjustment to the sliders. All shot on auto wb and neutral color setting. This camera has better color right out of the box then my SD14 and a lot of corrections and a custom WB. I will be doing some comparison shots over the next week with the SD14, just as an academic exercise. The few shots I have already taken have convinced me I will be ordering a SD15. Thanks Kendall!
--
Cheers,
larryj

If you can see the light, you can photograph it
Quote from Myron Woods

larryj's gear list:larryj's gear list
Sigma SD1 Merrill Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow