Started Jun 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jonas B
Forum ProPosts: 14,596
Like?
All those adapters...
Jun 20, 2011

Somehow this will end in chaos (negative thoughts) but it can be worth a try (positive thinking).

• Switch to threaded view if you want to post anything in this thread, thank you.

The weather has been grey and dull here for some days. Photo opportunities have been few. So while post processing some old images I got this idea, for a reason; why not making a try putting our collected experience from different adapters together?

I have a few and can start out. Then anyone having an adapter should feel free to add about their(s). In the end we'll get a nice database sort of where people can find some advice.

Threaded view? Yes, I'll make a lot of posts here, most of them placeholders for different adapter types. Then can anyone wanting to share make a reply to the correct placeholder (make one if it isn't alredy there. (Do that by making your own placeholder as a reply to this post. Then reply to your own placeholder thus submitting your report.) If in threaded view it should be easy to see the point with this.

OK, let's try it (and please accpet my apologizes if this already has been done, I'm new to the NEX forum, and I'll never master the search engine).

Jonas

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BORNew
BORNew
BORNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow