Asus Z68 Motherboard

Started Jun 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
chevysales
Senior MemberPosts: 2,704Gear list
Like?
Re: Asus Z68 Motherboard
In reply to danbar, Jun 19, 2011

danbar wrote:

Ready to build a new PC with SRT capability, which is why I am thinking of a Z68 board from Asus. I been reading some rumbling that if you disabled the on-board GPU, that graphics performance with the PCI graphics module is somewhat compromised. Any truth, because I primarily intend to do photo editing (heavy duty) using Photoshop CS5, Lightroom and a myriad of other packages and not all graphics modules play nice with these packages. Any thoughts????

Thanks,
Dan

best place for the answer is asus forums on the mobo your looking at or already have...some real knowledgeable users there that know the asus product quite well.

that said i have heard no such thing.

as for early pioneering may i add that can be most of the fun... i jumped on X58 i7-triple channel) dec of 08 and great learning curve and still a strong runner with the 6core chip.

jump in and enjoy it.
--

D700 paired with 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200vr f2.8 and now an SB900 for something else to learn...

chevysales's gear list:chevysales's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Apple iPhone 5s
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow