Started Jun 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CollBaxter
Forum ProPosts: 12,438Gear list
Like?
Yours to Use or Lose.
Jun 19, 2011

As I have told everyone (ad nauseum) I have brought in a whole lot of stuff. I have to thank my wife for this (Ok that’s out the way). We were doing some fanatical alignment (A fancy name for debt reconciliation ) and she said that I had the opportunity to bring in stuff. The Rand was also looking good.

I brought in Olympus stuff and hold lot of other toys (I spent days changing my shopping list). The Olympus kit you all know about and has been review here and elsewhere. I am giving my findings on some of the other stuff which I am using on OLYMPUS equipment. This is to use or lose as you feel fit. I am not going into any great technical stuff as you can read that anywhere. I am just giving my findings non technical / maybe biased / and just what I feel about the Item.

Why .

I have posted before about the BS negative posting that on this site I.E. 4/3 is dead / Olympus is dead/ You are wasting your money here / Canon-Nikon are better/ The sensor is to small / Olympus cheated us . ON,ON,ON, and ON. Well being a member of this forum and being part of the doomed/lost/forsaken brotherhood , I though I can maybe give something back. A lot of you most probably have this equipment already. But anyway use or lose.

I will give my views as I test out and use this equipment.

These are some of the things I will comment on now. (Maybe its BS and I don’t know what I am doing.)

Poloroid PL-108AF Shoe Mount Flash for Olympus & Panasonic
Bower HDL5 Battery Grip f/ Olympus E-620 DSLR
Hahnel Giga T Pro 2.4GHz Wireless Timer Remote for Olympus
Smith Victor BH5 Metal Alloy Ball Head with Quick Release Plate.
GiSTEQ PhotoTrackr Mini DPL900

P.S. My gramar and spelling are bad . Please read between the lines as I write between the lines.

-- hide signature --

Collin

http://www.pbase.com/collinbaxter
http://collinbaxter.zenfolio.com/

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TedNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow