Started Jun 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dartymix1
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
Is 10 days or so enough time to learn D7000, before a trip
Jun 18, 2011

I am a D80 user still considering whether to make the plunge and get a D7000. I have used my D80 for 3 years and know my way around the camera pretty well. The main reason for upgrading would be to be able to do low-light photography better (I do mainly wildlife and nature photography, but have had a lot of blurry shots trying to shoot my daughter's soccer games at night), get a few extra megapixels and my business is going well and I am due a new toy. I have tried the camera and really like the speed over my D80. I am leaving for Kauai for 9 days on July 1, and am wondering whether people generally have a pretty good feel for the camera by ten days or so if you are already fairly familiar with Nikon. I am going to be pretty busy between now and July 1 and won't have a ton of time to play with it. Thoughts?? Also, will my extra battery, cable release, and remote from my D80 work with the D7000?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow