ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ray Sachs
Senior MemberPosts: 8,449Gear list
Like?
**** This Week Through Your µ4/3 (6/18/2011) ****
Jun 18, 2011

Good weekend M43ers!

Stan is away from the various internets for a while (lucky dog is tent camping in Yosemite, so if he comes back with any sub-Ansel photographs, I suggest some serious abuse is in order!), so he asked me to start this thread this week. Unfortunately, I'm not as funny as Stan, so I've got nothing from the Onion or the sport pages to keep you entertained. Perhaps this can be the "somewhat anxiously waiting for the new tre-camera' announcement from Olympus and for Panasonic to announce some sort of actual GF1 sucessor that isn't universally hated by the photo geeks who hang out around here (as IF Pany gives a rat's pa-toot) but HEAR HEAR for the sudden availability of the G3" weekly image thread. The emphasis is on m43 work because that's the forum we're on, but this has turned into more of a photography thread than a technology thread, so no rules as to camera-of-origin will be enforced. In that I've been shooting an awful lot with my non-m43 gear lately, I'm firmly in favor of leniency here!

Instructions:
1. Please respond to THIS message to create a reply hosting YOUR images.
2. Remember to change the TITLE.

As you're among peers, interest in how the shot was obtained, exposure specs, and any related experience of interest is encouraged. Ask for C&C, or whatever you want from observers in regard to your image(s).

Participants should make it a point to comment on other's submissions (just as you'd like to have feedback on yours).

And please try to follow rule #1 and remember NOT to nest your photo submissions under someone else's photos. Put your photos on a root level response and they'll be seen. If you nest them inside of someone else's sub-thread, a lot of folks may think that's just a response to that other shooter's work and may not see your pics.

-Ray
-------------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/collections/72157626204295198/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SelfNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow