Started Jun 15, 2011 | Discussions thread
vaughanB
Senior MemberPosts: 1,383Gear list
Like?
Re: Ever the master!
In reply to MinoltaMan78, Jun 17, 2011

MinoltaMan78 wrote:

Have you ever possessed the CZ 16-80 lens? >

Thanks Fred, Strange you should mention the 16-80 as I have one on its way from Hong Kong as we speak, it was a great price, I have used one before and I agree it was really good, I have heard reports of bad ones, but this supplier accepts returns and will exchange it if required, the 18-55 kit lens is suprisingly good though, but I look forward to using the CZ again

My interest has picked up again recently, so I too may get a new monitor and I will consider the model that you recommend...thanks

You mention the A100, well in good light I think the JPEG results from the A100 are really excellent and so for landscape work I have never used anything I prefer, the A55 has its place though, in those shots above, the fast river shot with the bubbling angry water was shot at ISO1600 !!, the A100 could never do that without loosing the sharpness and colour that I like about it, but I do really like my A100

vaughanB's gear list:vaughanB's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Canon EOS M Sony Alpha NEX-3N
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow