Started Jun 15, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Boom66
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
TS3 Woes
Jun 15, 2011

I just picked up a TS-3 a couple of weeks ago and so far it's been hit or miss. We took it out over memorial day and some of the pictures were great but any of the low light or indoor shots I took were really grainy or had a strange blue outline.

We recently picked up a new puppy and I've been running around taking pictures of her but so far less than a handful of them have been keepers. Again outside in daylight the pictures are fine but inside they suffer.

I really like the idea of a camera that I could take out hunting and fishing and not have to worry about getting it wet or dirty. The underwater photos were a bonus and after taking a couple while fishing I'm not sure how often I will use it.

I need a tough P&S that takes great pictures and video and is relatively compact. I like the LS-10 but it seems to suffer in low light. The LX-5 is in the running but the size kinda worries me. I'm not a 100% stuck with Panasonic but our past cameras have been great.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow