Started Jun 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marvin Doering
Senior MemberPosts: 1,577Gear list
Like?
Recent Convert need help
Jun 13, 2011

After almost 30 years of PCs going back to MSDOS 3 I have recently purchases a MacBook Pro and am trying to learn to use OS 10.6.7. I am an amateur photographer who has been using Photoshop on my PC and now wish to use it on my Mac. I downloaded the temp. version 5 and am waiting for the Mac version that I ordered. I have a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have a mouse that is rock solid with the Mac Book Pro? Reading the reviews on line makes me believe that there is no such thing as a Blue Ray mouse that is reliable, whether the Apple Magic Mouse or the Logitech 470 there are a large number of people disparaging each mouse.

2. Is there anyone using Photoshop on a Mac without a mouse? I feel like it is almost impossible, particularly when dragging the crop tool or enlarge tool around. Am I wrong? People tell me I will get used to the touch pad, and I guess I am used to using it to surf the Web but not for PS.

Your opinions and answers will be much appreciated.
--
MRD

Marvin Doering's gear list:Marvin Doering's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow