Started Jun 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
filmrescue
Contributing MemberPosts: 673
Like?
Photoshop - control + tab reverse order
Jun 13, 2011

I posted this before with no response but it would be such a helpful feature I'm trying again.

When you have a lot of pictures open in Photoshop (I generally work 100 at a time) and you want to move to the next picture in the "stack" so to speak I can't figure out how to do that in the view I like to use. Control+tab brings the picture from the bottom of the stack to the top. I often want to move through the stack in a manner as you would if you were holding a stack of pictures...pulling the top picture off and putting it to the bottom revealing the next picture.

For those that are curious. ..this is important because when doing color corrections from a scanned rolls of film and you want to use the last curve shortcut as often as possible, this works best when you can work with as many pictures as possible taken in similar lighting conditions that will be close to each other on a roll of film. Pulling the bottom picture from the stack and putting it to the top does the opposite.

Thanks

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow