Started Jun 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sea_dragon
Contributing MemberPosts: 609Gear list
Like?
D7000 - crooked shots
Jun 9, 2011

I'm disappointed. Last night, I went to take pics of my house outside. Every shot I took looked crooked and twisted slightly clockwise. I thought it was the way I was holding the camera. I kept taking more pics of things outside then moved inside and took pics of my fireplace mantle. Same thing. Crooked.

I then setup the camera on a tripod and took pics again using the gridlines in the viewfinder and even then, the pics are twisted clockwise. They look fine in the vf but the actual pic is crooked. Taking pics with live view seemed to be fine.

I tried these test pics with all 3 lenses I have, 35mm, 50mm and 18-105 kit lens.

So far, I've only been taking pics of plants, people etc. so hadn't really noticed this.

I've decided that QC on this camera is not what it should be and I'm probably going to return it for a refund. First camera had bad back focus and now this one can't take level pics.

sea_dragon's gear list:sea_dragon's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow