ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
peteri
Forum MemberPosts: 54
Like?
Olympus IB software help
Jun 8, 2011

Hello,

Do you know where Olympus IB software stores the "folder" structure i.e. the names of events to which the photos have been grouped? And what about image rotation info (my camera does not rotate photos automatically, so I've had to do it in IB manually)?

I had 12k photos in IB and now IB does not start anymore. I have the photos on harddisk grouped by image import date+time (this is the functionality of IB), but in Windows Explorer the portrait images are not rotated (since that info in somewhere inside IB...?).

-- hide signature --

What other software are you Olympus owners using for image importation & grouping? I need just very basic functionality - e.g. grouping the images by shooting date into Windows folders and being able to add some descriptive words in the folder name after the date, tagging some images as favorites (or rating with stars) & filtering by favorite/star rating (so that I can find my best pics easily).

Have you used Windows Photo Gallery? Is it able to handle large collections of pictures (tens of thousands) without crashing?

Thanks!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow