Started Jun 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
simon2901
Regular MemberPosts: 123
Like?
Distortion, Copenhagen 2011 with Olympus pen e-p2+25mm 1.4
Jun 5, 2011

A great 4 days of mayhem and partying in Copenhagen has just ended, i shot about 400 digital and 70 analog photos these days so this is just a few picks, that i uploaded on my flickr, might be a fun watch since this is Distortion festival in the streets of Copenhagen is quiet crazy, basically it is 80-100.000 people each day partying in the streets with many different music scenes and fun stuff. Every day the party moves to a new part of the city, the few photos i uploaded to flickr ( atm, i got lots of interesting ones to look through still) is from the city quarters of "Nørrebro" and "Vesterbro" which are both known for cultural diversity.

Now i know this is a gears forum, so i would add that i previously had an e-p1, i actually made some treads in here to solve the problem i had of not having a viewfinder for sunlight and fast mf focusing. What i ended up getting was a used Pen e-p2 with 17mm lens and viewfinder 2, After i bought that i sold my old e-p1 with its 17mm lens and a nikon 50mm 1.8 with m4/3 adapter ( i prefer my konica 50mm 1.7 anyway) and the 17mm that came with my new camera and waula! i ended up paying more or less nothing for the opgrade (of course i lost the 17mm i had in the first place but i did not use it since its inferior to my mf lens)

As always Photos are taken with my beloved Fujinon 25mm 1.4, i am now btw. looking to save up for the Vöigtlander Nokton 25mm 0.95, i think it would compliment my shooting style very much with that 2m infinity focus and fast aperture. Anyways here is the link to the set:

Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54962734@N04/sets/72157626892055332/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow