I was lucky to pick up the Fuji X100 (Netherlands), some pics to:)

Started Jun 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jan
jan
Contributing MemberPosts: 845
Like?
I was lucky to pick up the Fuji X100 (Netherlands), some pics to:)
Jun 5, 2011

From the very thirst time I've heard from the Fuji X100, I was very curious about this camera. The more I read about it the more my interset was growing: finaly a compact camera with an aps-size sensor and important for me a lot of settings easy to make. A lot is said about the menu of this camera, I also have to do some searchingggggg. I will wait what the changes will be in the firmware update. Some issues I deal with are:

the Dutch manual says that there is possibility to choose DR100 and up with all kind of programs (A,T,P). I could not, I discovered it has to do with raw, when I turned this of I can make choices. Choice for iso 12800 or 100 is also a little bit else then the Dutch manual suggest. But I'm just at the beginning of the discovery of this wonderfull camera. Yes I do not hestitate to speak of a wonderfull camera, because my very first pictures turned out in lovely colors and the high iso is very promissing and makes it for me to work in low light situations without a flash.

After using several Fuji 'S' camera's but finally switches to Canon 5DII, I believe a Fuji camera again will be often in my hands. So do not be surpise I will again often be seen on this forum.

With kind regards,

Jan

Some snaps from the Netherlands to prove!:) Pictures are straight from the Fuji X100, only resizes!!

These kids came down from the wooden bridge: Iso 200

With the camera in town, always busy by the bridge: Iso 200

A tryout in a low light area, a church in Sneek/Netherlands Iso 6400

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow