Started Jun 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
shonxiaohe
Forum MemberPosts: 60Gear list
Like?
Are all NP-95 battery equal?
Jun 1, 2011

Hi, I try to buy a spare NP-95 for my X100 and found this user comment at Amazon. I understand OEM is different from brand ones in quality etc, but would it even doesn't fit in the battery chamber? will do you X100 owners to buy the spare battery? thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-NP-95-Battery-Fuji-Digital/dp/B000GGCHUO

QUOTE"
DO NOT BUY FOR THE FUJI X100 !!!, May 20, 2011

i purchased this battery, thinking i was getting an oem fuji battery. The battery arrived on time, the battery, the box both say fuji, but this is not the same battery as comes with the camera. The oem battery coming with the camera has a hard shell, slides into the camera easy. this battery has a was paper type of cover, taped on the back. The batterY looks like it could fit, but is too wide. I could fit partly into the camera, but then rather than risk never getting it back out, i removed it...thats not the end, to get it out, i had to use tweezers, pull on the wax paper to pry it out, and it was not even fully in.

THIS IS NOT AN OEM REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR FUJI X100, DO NOT BUY...LIKELY A BLACK MARKET BATTERY.
"

-- hide signature --

oldcamel

shonxiaohe's gear list:shonxiaohe's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow