The latest on D7000 skin tones?

Started May 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
antoineb
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,070Gear list
Like?
Yes, taste. But "no time for testing", hmmm
In reply to Swedish Hambern, May 26, 2011

Glad to see you finally recognize that maybe, it's just a matter of taste.

At least two of us have found the shot you liked, to have way TOO RED skin tones. So really it won't cost you much to go see an eye doctor, and be checked for either color-blindness and/or erythropsia.

And, really, try doing a WB pre-set once in a while, especially when the light is tricky. I've described the (easy) procedure step by step in another post here.

Or again, if you refuse to move the WB away from 4800K, the assume your choice and don't expect wonders.

Finally, as you seem to recurringly suffer from this "hardware-hypochondria", if I were you I'd either spend a session or two about this with a professional (no offence meant, professionals CAN help in such situations), or at least attempt to reflect deeply about why I DECIDE to be unhappy with my D7k, at a very high emotional cost (and possibly a high cost to your friends and family) - and do NOT want to apply any of the simple remedies suggested, NOR accept that the results are actually largely fine.

Good luck

antoineb's gear list:antoineb's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Olympus TG-610 Nikon D7000 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
;-)New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow