The latest on D7000 skin tones?

Started May 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
Swedish Hambern
Contributing MemberPosts: 751
Like?
Quiting this thread
In reply to Swedish Hambern, May 26, 2011

I guess I can't make my self clear here. I've really tried to explain but you people just do not want to understand my point. My point is that the old Non Picture Control settings gives better skin tones than the new Picture Control settings of my D7000. And I've shown this by multiple examples. The Non Picture Control gives a more natural skin tone than the Picture Control.

Still there's people saying that I should spend hours tweaking the Picture Control curves and hues to get it more alike. Of course you could do that, maybe it would even improve the results. Maybe. But that is NOT my case, that's missing the point. Of course I can learn to handle the new D7000 colors. There are settings that gives acceptable results. I'm just pointing out that there might be a problem with the new Picture Contro or, which would be worse, the new CMOS sensors in these new Nikon models.

But I think that those who want to understand and get the point has understood and gotten the point by now. You others can just ignore me and this thread. I mean no harm and I do not want to pick on your camera, just point out some color oddities. And I believe I've done so.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
;-)New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow