The latest on D7000 skin tones?

Started May 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
geo444
Regular MemberPosts: 409Gear list
Like?
not all D7000 have Color problems... but some really have !!
In reply to Swedish Hambern, May 25, 2011

Swedish Hambern wrote:

I totally agree. I chose between the Nikon D70 and the Canon Rebel. I liked the skin tones of the D70 A LOT better and therefor I chose Nikon. Today it feels like a bad decision. The new CMOS cameras really has been a step backwards.

Cytokine wrote:

Fred Mueller wrote:

Interesting post - I have to agree basically - have always thought my little old D40 just produced the most agreeable file and that the D300 and 700 were close. My reaction to the D7000 was that it was unlike the previous generation - note: i am not sya better or worse - just different...

Yes! in the past when Nikon was competing with film they concentrated on the important basics, the newer cameras have the bells and whistles but also added complexity. I changed from Canon to Nikon after seeing what a CCD camera could do compared to my CMOS.

I also see something different in the current new cameras apart from high ISO that I like but I think the Jury is still out on colours. Time will tell.

IMO, it's much more a problem of "MYCY" still more lighter Bayer Filter :
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=38515854
... than a "CCD vs CMos" sensor issue !?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
;-)New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow