Started May 22, 2011 | Discussions thread
carino
New MemberPosts: 13Gear list
Like?
Re: x100 is no longer avaible!! ?
In reply to carino, May 23, 2011

Dear ...........,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

My name is ....... and I work in the Customer Escalation Department.

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

From your email, I understand that your order #............ for the item 'Fujifilm FinePix X100 Digital Camera - (12.3MP, APS-C CMOS EXR) 2.8 inch LCD' has been cancelled

I see that you were informed in our previous email that as this item has gone out of stock from our suppliers we could not get one for you because of which the order got cancelled.

I also understand from your email that you see this item available at Amazon.com at almost same price and hence want to know whether the suppliers for UK and US sites are same and can US ship item to you instead of UK as we do not have it in stock.

In this case, please note that we currently do not have an option of sending US item through UK website, also, I would like to inform you that Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, and Amazon.com are separate and independent sites and each website obtains items from their local suppliers. If you would like to purchase a specific item, you will need to order it from the site where it is listed.

However, as per the latest information available we expect to receive more inventories of this item and this item would be updated with the latest stock very soon on our website. Though we are unable to confirm the exact date on when the item will be available with us but our fulfilment centres are ensuring to have this item very soon in stock.

We are trying hard to gather the inventory for this item, I hope you understand that the supply for this item is scares at this point of time. Rest assured, we ordered this item from another supplier and once we obtain it, immediately we will update the item availability on our website. Perhaps you could check our website from time to time to see if this item has come back in stock or if it is available from a third-party seller through Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.

I have now passed your message about delivering items through Amazon.com to the appropriate department here at Amazon.co.uk. We always value customer feedback, and I know they will be happy to review your comments.

carino's gear list:carino's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow