D7000 first wedding 16-85mm and 35mm f1.8 C&C welcome.

Started May 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
winparkman
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,618
Like?
Re: TOTALLY personal opinion, but
In reply to Psonicfan, May 21, 2011

By making the bouquet red, it becomes the focus of the photo and so you need to crop the image and bring the bouquet into a prominent position. I would adjust the tones in the image to compliment the red better. You shot RAW?

Psonicfan wrote:

Waimak Stud wrote:

selective colouring is really nasty! Looks tacky and cheapens an otherwise nice album. Looks very amateur. Totally my opinion though, and probably will be violently argued with.

Other than that, seems like a nice set. You've done something that I haven't been brave enough to do yet (Not that anyone's asking me to.) Great work, keep it up.
--
http://dailybento.webs.com/

It wasn't until I stopped trying to be a PRO that my photography really improved.

I had it in just black and white but they asked if I could make her bouquet red so I did :)...Is was very nerve wracking as I mostly take photos of landscape and if I get home and don't like it I delete it BUT in this case their big day memories are in my hands. I was very lucky in that there were another couple of friends taking photos as well so I couldn't go wrong.

-- hide signature --

OK, not so purely a hobby.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow