Started May 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
pluton
Senior MemberPosts: 2,105
Like?
Re: BatteryChina charger for Nikon D3
In reply to LongTimeNikonUser, May 19, 2011

LongTimeNikonUser wrote:

Gnome wrote:

It is a charger for EL4 and 4a batteries. (look at it closely, it isn't for the EL3 batts.)

You can find them for as little as $24 on Ebay. It probably will charge your batteries, it might not charge them all the way, it probably won't calibrate them. But for a cheap light charger it would probably work.

Me, I pack a MH21 charger.

I'm the OP for this thread.

When I need to travel light, I would a small, almost "backup" charger and I guess I could spend say $110 for the MH21, but for the difference in price, I'm halfway to another battery for my D3.

Of course, when you have a D3 plus a bunch of zoom and older prime lenses, what does it mean to "travel light?"

-- hide signature --

LongTimeNikonUser

And, $110 isn't much compared to $10,000 worth of Nikon camera equipment. Why not get an MH-21 and velcro a thin compact inverter to the bottom of it. Of course, for travel where you have to carry everything by hand, one could wish for something smaller. Maybe take an MH-21, dismantle it, and repackage the guts plus an inverter in a smaller package?
--
-KB-

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow