Fufifilm x100 EF-20 alternative option? and 20 quesitons!

Started May 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
in-perfection
Junior MemberPosts: 47
Like?
Fufifilm x100 EF-20 alternative option? and 20 quesitons!
May 11, 2011

I have the camera in pre-order looking at the fujifilm flash gun available as an accessory for the x100 i looks like a Sunpak RD2000 http://www.sunpak.jp/english/products/rd2000/index.html

has any tried the sunpak and seen if it works? i would rather buy something cheaper that is practically the same product with a different paint on it when i can.

I'm considering not purchasing the case since it doesn't fit with the hood but i am definitely purchasing (on the waiting list) the hood even though taking the price into consideration its an expensive eye candy none the less. is it worth the $140 or will there ever be a third party seller that will sell one like it in a couple of months?

I would like to know if there is anyone who already bought the case i would like to hear your gripes and praise on it. Is there a third party seller that already made a case that fits this camera like a glove with out breaking the bank (which i'm sure i already have)

I was thinking of just wrapping my camera with a handkerchief (with the hood on and a filter while storing it. carrying it with one of my shoulder bags while on the go and taking it out when i see a "decisive moment."

Any thoughts of having an LCD protector on the x100 worth it or not worth it? also any one bought a really dependable wrist strap for this camera?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow