ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dejoko_aus
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
Sample shot's HX100V - out doors sports event - Australia
May 7, 2011

Hi

First photo's using HX100V this morning - my kids AFL team. Shot's taken from one spot using the camera's auto or high speed setting. All in-camera no processing (amateur photographer) so please no critical comments - this session was a everyday out and about taking photos without much thought other than to capture some photos. (It was early morning and the sun was behind me shining through trees.

The pictures of the light are 0..5x..10x..etc then the last one is precision x120 zoom to read the small print of top of the glass is amazing.

I really like this camera the size and weight is perfect the menu system and layout of the buttons is great.

It feels solid but light around the neck with the strap.

My only 2 complaints - wish I could add a filter to protect the lens and the screen was a swivel type so I can use it when required.

The EVF is also excellent as I use it most of the time.

The focus speed is one quick function and sharp - this camera is perfect for a family. It leaves the Canon SX30 I and the Panasonic FZ100 I had once once had for dead in terms of a complete package and functions.

Must say the reds in theses photos is very vibrant.

Thanks for having a look cheers.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow