Started May 3, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Joel Stern
Forum ProPosts: 10,000Gear list
Like?
Don't laugh too hard but..........
May 3, 2011

not sure yet, but thinking of selling my GXR as to (oh no, here it comes) size and convenience. I have no issue with small sensor cameras, I actually like them a lot, I also like to have convenience. The GXR is convenient and small for what it is but I now have 3 modules and if I keep it I would end up with the APS-C zoom I am sure... I remember someone chucking when I was looking for a larger bag, which still has it's tags as I have not yet used it, but cannot return it due to time. So I have to decide and the problem become one of, what would I then buy for a small sensor zoom, not a super zoom, I want the largest small sensor I can get and RAW, I know my choices but none are what I want right now, one is a top contender though but has bugs that need to be worked out and does not have the Ricoh UI. My GRD's will stay with me, and I tend to just take one of them many times when I go out, or both in my briefcase as they are so small. I know I am being a bit neurotic, or compulsive, or both, and I have not decided definitely what I will do, but I am thinking. I have to see what a fair price is for both myself and another person and then decide.... Full circle, no.... I remember doing this with my Contx G1, sold it as it was too big and got a T3 and a TvSll...

that's it for now

Joel Stern's gear list:Joel Stern's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital IV Ricoh GR Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
PaulNew
KarlNew
ProgNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow