Started Apr 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
draacor
Contributing MemberPosts: 938Gear list
Like?
oversold or too much money
Apr 28, 2011

In no way am I saying anyone is stupid and if they can afford it all power to them but it seems like there is an inordinate number of people who know little to nothing about photography and go right to the D7000. Either they walked right into a great salesman or they really have too much money. If I had started with the D7000 i don think i would know where to even begin and would start to get frustrated at the results. It seems to me that a novice should really start at the d3100 level. They would save a ton of money and probably get much better pictures out of it.

I guess the American thing to do is get the biggest and best no matter the cost. Could be that I'm just jealous I can't afford one and sad that they will probably never utilize such a great tool to its full ability.

If a salesman talked them into it, i would like to smack that person for taking advantage of people.

draacor's gear list:draacor's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow