1000 photos ruined

Started Apr 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
Nikonicon
Contributing MemberPosts: 585Gear list
Like?
Re: 1000 photos ruined
In reply to Alnitak, Apr 28, 2011

Welcome

Ok,so Shutter release and AF-C supposedly arent compatible,that sounds a likely issue then, as I have said earlier I was an AF-On user and have had to back away from that and go back to Shutter release.I understood everything about Continuous focus and AF- ON but found focus to be unsatisfactory ,but saying that I didnt use it with Release, I always used it with Focus mode ,it never had any delay in focussing and would still take photos before focus was achieved on occassions,odd.

No I am not a PRO ,just a struggling DSLR user who has a lot of experience trying to get this camera to do its best,I sell a lot of photos that I manage to get close to a pro standard for most of the time.

My next test will be using Release mode and going back to AF-On and have the Lens Fine tune deleted.

Yes ,you are anxious to see the problem photos,they are on another computer and I will try to get them here eventually.

Thanks again for the help.
Regards
Roger.
--
Nikonicon

Nikonicon's gear list:Nikonicon's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow