HX9v & HX100v Manuals - Important Notice!

Started Apr 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Craigspc
Regular MemberPosts: 257
Like?
HX9v & HX100v Manuals - Important Notice!
Apr 26, 2011

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll have to pull the HX9v & HX100v user manuals from the finalcity.com website soon. This is primarily due to the number of websites and blogs that are now linking directly to the files on my server.

While I don't object to this in principle, my server is getting hammered to the extreme and it would appear that I'm receiving the entire global demand for a hard-copy version of the HTML manual for these two cameras as a result.

Unfortunately I don't have the server resources to cope with the demand, and for that reason I regret that I simply have no option but to take them down. I hope you all understand my decision and I do hope that I've been able to help a few people out with hosting them this this far.

If anyone wants to get their hands on the files (or if any of the sites linking to the files want to download and host them themselves), I'll leave the links live for a few more hours. You can find them here:

http://finalcity.com/images/manual/PDF/

Craig.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow