Started Apr 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ZoranC
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,510
Like?
Re: More please?
In reply to Alupang, Apr 24, 2011

Alupang wrote:

ZoranC wrote:

You own the lens. Why not take find it out yourself?

That was my original point if you recall. That is, that I am unable to see color shift in any of my real world shots.

Interesting. What's your guess why is that, because your copy doesn't behave like ones from other owners do, because shots you take are taken in conditions that minimize it's visibility, or some other reason?

But I think I know the answer anyway...I've found a shot taken of a farm fence in blinding white snow/winter with the ZM25. The extreme lower left corner does show slight color shift but not nearly as bad as I've seen with other

How is this: Yes, you are right, ZM 25/2.8 doesn't have color shift, all owners that have reported it need to check in with you so you can tell them they don't know their lens.

Only extreme corner slight shift in blinding snow, huh? My shot was taken in shade, surface is obviously far from white, and it is obvious it is neither slight nor only extreme corner. But what do I know.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow