Blurred Captures and vague repetitious fluttering when trying to Focus? ? ??

Started Apr 22, 2011 | Discussions thread
Dorus
Senior MemberPosts: 1,065
Like?
Re: Blurred Captures and vague repetitious fluttering when trying to Focus? ? ??
In reply to MosaicElektric, Apr 22, 2011

Hmm, this may be too obvious but ... something likely broke inside the camera and you need to send it to Olympus for repairs.

Dorus

MosaicElektric wrote:

Okay... I'm gonna lay this all out and if someone can interpret what might be wrong with this baby, I am truly blessed...
I've got an EVOLT E-500

A human knocked down my camera and it collided hard with the ground... Ever since around that night, it has produced only blurred pictures.. I have played with the ISO (which shows options of going from 100-1000 but only enables you to choose 100-400????) and Nothing, still making blurred memories.

I've changed out lens, but evidently its internal and not the lens thats making this fog occur....

Problem #2- On Auto, I do not experience this oddity, but on any other setting I do.. It is a faint repetitious click after making the initial loud 'focus' noise... I am so confused because it has never previously occurred prior to this dumb-human induced accident...

Someone please help me --- ?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow