Started Apr 17, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
superstar905
Senior MemberPosts: 1,120
Like?
Fuji F550 is NOT 1080p, its 1080i !!!!!
Apr 17, 2011

This is huge in my opinion. Fuji guys stated that the manual was an error and the video is 1080p, but this is simply not correct.

Alany in a seperate thread got this response from Fuji (hope you don't mind me copying your post here as I think this deserves a thread of its own):

"Thank you for contacting FUJIFILM North America Corporation. Please allow us to assist you. The Finepix F550 takes HD movies in 1080i and not 1080p. We will alert our web team to make the corrections on our website. Thank you for pointing out this error. We sincerely hope that this information has been beneficial to you. If you should have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. It would be our pleasure to assist you again. Thank you for your interest in FUJIFILM products and services. Respectfully, Imaging Support Team Contact Center FUJIFILM North American Corporation."

Now, while the video had focusing issues already anyways, I think that many who buy this camera thinking they are getting 1080p are being mislead by the fuji guys.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow