ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tracks
Forum MemberPosts: 55
Like?
Thinking on buying L lens for Abe's?
Apr 17, 2011

Hello Everybody,

I'm a beginner and have never bought any camera gear online before and need some advise.

Has anyone had any problems with buying or returning anything from Abe's? I spoke to them a couple of times, within the last couple of weeks, on the phone about a 400 f/5.6 L. I wanted to know if they had it in stock or not. The website at the time said it was on a 8-12 day wait. Has been saying this for few weeks until today.

Once I was put on hold and he said he would check with the manager and never came back. Another time they said it show one in stock and to just order it and wait to see of I get it or not and if I don't, just call them and they would cancel it. Another couple of times no one would pick up for a couple of hours and it was during their normal business hours.

I'm not writing this to bash them at all. Really! I just think so far that they seem unprofessional and if this is how their customer service is now, before even ordering, how will it been if I have any issues after placing the order.

I just don't want to get screwed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracks

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
B&HNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow