Started Apr 15, 2011 | Discussions thread
Tom Arto
Contributing MemberPosts: 706Gear list
Like?
Re: Melissa
In reply to Spiridakis Michael, Apr 17, 2011

Spiridakis Michael wrote:

mustang_fan wrote:

I know you weren't sure about the camera before it came out but it looks like it has won you over.

This is so good to hear as Kodak needs to have repeat customers.
--

Hi Melissa it looks good, but at the moment I don’t really like the sky colour but I keep a safe position that it just may be a little overexposed, in other shots I see plenty of PF around edges, at list WB looks good and that macro shot is looking good.

Another interesting thing is that the details are looking good for such a small sensor, this is the place of the big failure of the HS series of fuji… Lets see more…and then decide.

"Thank you A...., I am planning a day by day deKodakation….LOL, I have two P880 and I planning to give them away as they are too old and really outdated (maybe I’ll keep one for the 24mm wide – well I don’t really know at the moment), so I am thinking to replace them with the Nikon P7000 or the G12, and finally start in to a system… my experience from my old G9 and the S90 are extremely positive, maybe G9 was just a little bit old fashioned with 35-210, but was working OK (super OK)… so I think the a G12 is a safer choice… and finally to stabilize my equipment into S100fs and the canon G family… what do you think… ok I know here is the Nikon forum and I had great hopes for the P7000 but…

-- hide signature --

So you recently wrote in another forum.

Mike, why don't you just concentrate on getting the best from what you have now and considering your PP-ing skills, I should think the make/model of camera is immaterial for the type of subjects you seem interested in.

deKodakation? OK, fine, so move on but I wish you would stop nit-picking the brand because I don't think you'll have the slightest influence on those here who enjoy their Kodaks and may regard you with the same sort of amusement as I do.

Now go out and take some photos and stop biting your nails!

Tom.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow