SZ 30 MR Where Are You??

Started Apr 15, 2011 | Discussions thread
Henry Falkner
Forum ProPosts: 12,267Gear list
Like?
Re: SZ 30 MR Where Are You??
In reply to graham the red, Apr 16, 2011

graham the red wrote:

I hope you know what you've done here. To not talk about the XZ1 is blasphemy, to criticise it is heresy.

The XZ-1 is not a bad camera at all at all. It is just that the earlier Olympus models I own do the job almost as well under some conditions.

The least you can do to make amends is borrow one and post some stunningly ordinary pictures, otherwise it's the fires of hell .....

Let us not forget that these people taking stunningly ordinary shots have bought an Olympus camera that is also capable of giving them excellent shots, and it will last long enough in their possession to let them get the skills.

As to the hell and damnation - I was half dead after a motorcycle accident. The people who helped me get well described me as 'S--t for Brains' amongst themselves. I have no recollection of the faculties that were observed to be missing. I am therefore prepared to speculate that after death there is - nothing - not even any perception of the word 'nothing'.

So let us get back to playing with our cameras - XZ-1, C-2100UZ, E-30, whatever you have, while we are still capable of perceiving these things.

Henry

-- hide signature --

Henry Falkner - SP-570UZ, Stylus 9010, Stylus 7020, D-490Z
http://www.pbase.com/hfalkner

Henry Falkner's gear list:Henry Falkner's gear list
Olympus SP-570 UZ Olympus SH-50 Olympus Stylus SH-1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow