Started Apr 14, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
photous
Regular MemberPosts: 128
Like?
D7K - Get it now, or wait?
Apr 14, 2011

My situation: D50 owner. Like it. No reason to throw it away. But just want to keep up with times and technology. Hence, decided to get D7000. Got it, but got really scared after reading a lot of negative posts (read a 100x more positives - but you know how the human mind works), and returned it even without opening it. Yes, Chicken...

Its been a while now, and I am still hanging out at the D7000 forum. I still want to upgrade. I am hoping by this time Nikon has listened, and the new batch coming out might not have that anomaly.

Time is not a problem. I can wait for the "?D7100" to come out in the future.

Question is this - do you honestly think your D7K does not have issues, or its just that you have invested in it, and so you have to justify or rationalize it by all means. OR, every camera has problems, Nikon is not perfect. So, go ahead and take the plunge.

Even with the known problems, I know it will blow the D50 away. Its that little 'itch' I have, and that is the dilemma.

Please be honest because this is going to be an expensive hobby upgrade for me. Thanks.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow