HS20 heading to Disney

Started Apr 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
Eztarget
Junior MemberPosts: 47
Like?
Re: HS20 heading to Disney
In reply to John Miles, Apr 11, 2011

Initial report (disappointed but hopeful).

Well I got to FLORDIA today and unboxed the camera, popped in the boxed alk batteries and started shooting. I also had bought a high speed 16 GB SANDISK card (class 10 30 mbits/sec) so I wouldn't have any write speed lag.

I took the camera outside in a covered pool area and got the overheat icon within 10 minutes. I took about 80 shots (all garbage to get used to it) in different modes and got mixed results. But I have no clue on what I'm doing.

Tomorrow I plan on taking some more shots with a little manual reading and hope they get better. I know there's a huge learning curve with this camera (I'm a P&S guy) but seeing that overheat icon pop up so quick in 91 degree weather when I didn't even take it into the direct sunlight ... disappointing. Mind you the camera never shutdown but come on Fuji this just isn't right for a $500 camera.

The look and feel of this camera is great but this week will really push this guy.

Disney will be Wednesday.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow