HS20 heading to Disney

Started Apr 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Eztarget OP Forum Member • Posts: 58
Re: HS20 heading to Disney

Initial report (disappointed but hopeful).

Well I got to FLORDIA today and unboxed the camera, popped in the boxed alk batteries and started shooting. I also had bought a high speed 16 GB SANDISK card (class 10 30 mbits/sec) so I wouldn't have any write speed lag.

I took the camera outside in a covered pool area and got the overheat icon within 10 minutes. I took about 80 shots (all garbage to get used to it) in different modes and got mixed results. But I have no clue on what I'm doing.

Tomorrow I plan on taking some more shots with a little manual reading and hope they get better. I know there's a huge learning curve with this camera (I'm a P&S guy) but seeing that overheat icon pop up so quick in 91 degree weather when I didn't even take it into the direct sunlight ... disappointing. Mind you the camera never shutdown but come on Fuji this just isn't right for a $500 camera.

The look and feel of this camera is great but this week will really push this guy.

Disney will be Wednesday.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow