Started Apr 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
ericN2
Forum ProPosts: 14,776Gear list
Like?
Helen -
In reply to Helen, Apr 7, 2011

Helen wrote:

ericN2 wrote:

Yes.. fine .. and many thanks for a thoughtful reply. It does seem that there is not such a major difference in the basic elements of the two versions..early and later .. and I do have a high regard for the lovely quality of construction of the PEN-1/2 versions over the EP's.. this I've seen mentioned in a few of the available Reviews .. I love the feel and handling of the "full" versions for want of a better description and taking all into account I really wonder if the cost of any change as it is here in old rip-off UK is really worth it at this stage. Maybe we SHALL see yet another leap of a kind in the quite near future.

Eric,

I wasn't sure if you were also wondering about the spec difference between the E-P1 and the E-P2 as well as between the E-P1 and E-PL2. I wrote something but it was a bit too long and subjective to inflict on everyone in the forum, so have sent you a PM (see the "view conversations" bit in your Profile) to offer to send it to you (or not) as you prefer.

Helen

Helen -
OK thanks.. please check the messages box ...

-- hide signature --

eric-UK
Staffordshire

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow