Started Mar 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nictita
Contributing MemberPosts: 721
Like?
Got my first dslr...
Mar 28, 2011

...which will "support" my HS10 very well. It is a Pentax k-r . Yes, it has a slight front focus but I have fixed it in the settings (adjusting the point of focussing to the rear). No problem.
In the last days I have found out some things the HS10 can do better:

• you can shoot silently.

• you can achieve the planet Saturn (see below) without being fixed at a telescope, because the shutter of the HS10 does not make the cam shivering at all

• you can start the burst mode of the HS10 by selftimer (which I am using pretty often for pics which are finally stacked).

I recollect the first days with the HS10 getting some pretty bad pics. As some fellows in this forum today I know how to squeeze the best results out of that machine.

Since three days now I am trying to learn the use of the Pentax k-r. The printed manual (yes, it is in the box!) has more than 350 pages in only one language. Hard work! I am sorry that I have to stay off here for some weeks now. I need some ... reading ... testing ... reading ... etc.

I say goodbye (for a while) showing my HS10-favorites. Of course this nice cam will stay in my bag.

Hope, you like them.

Regards
Nic

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow