ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stopshoot
Regular MemberPosts: 221
Like?
X100 - B&W lovers
Mar 22, 2011

Hi,

Ok, rather than another post extending the virtues of the camera and/or those laying into another piece of tech, how about something different.

I'd like to see a thread - hence why I'm starting this - where people can see output from those that actually own the camera. As I personally like black and white photography (and hopefully soon to be an X100 owner myself - mine should be with me sometime later this week) I thought it would be good to see what people have captured (or processed) in B&W with this new camera.

So, please please, just pictures shot with the X100 and let people see for themselves what the beastie can do. As for others can we refrain from pulling pics apart let's just try and have a little fun and see some images.

Keep safe.

Vic.

PS. The recent events in Japan have been a terrible human tragedy with the full cost to the people, their lives and communities still unknown. If you can please donate to the red cross, this is the link for those of us in the UK http://www.redcross.org.uk/Donate-Now/Make-a-single-donation/Japan-Tsunami-Appeal

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow