Any Good GF1 Deals in UK?

Started Mar 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
ericN2
Forum ProPosts: 15,109Gear list
Like?
Re: Any Good GF1 Deals in UK?
In reply to listen23, Mar 20, 2011

listen23 wrote:

Having spent a week scouring the internet...I purchased mine two weeks ago from camera world and got a bargain with the 14-45mm for £299 in silver. I think they have sold out now(an subsequently inceased the price to £349) but I noticed that harrison cameras was selling the silver gf1 with 14-45mm for £349 which is still a great price. They also have a twin lens with the 20mm and 14-45mm for £519.....considering you could sell the 20mm pancake for £230+ on ebay then this is surely a steal. I am only a point and shoot upgrader but I am very impressed with the 14-45mm in normal lighting.
Hope this is useful.

Yes indeed...I think that I've had pics with that 14-45 lens that certainly rival many that I get from the 20mm...and THAT 20mm is certainly my firm favourite.. well .. for MY sort of shots in general.

Actually although it is obviously a matter of just what sort of pics anyone takes mostly - and what situations they shoot in generally ... but for very general shooting.. such as around town and with no great distances involved, I think the GF1 with 20mm and 14-45 is a super combination.. and anyone lucky enough to have managed to get that deal is well and truly onto a winner.
I'd say.. DON'T SELL ANY of it !! it is very unlikely to come again.

-- hide signature --

eric-UK
Staffordshire

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow