Re: Just posted: Apple iPad 2: Tool or Toy?

Started Mar 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
Jon Rty
Senior MemberPosts: 3,838
Like?
Re: get both
In reply to T3, Mar 20, 2011

There's nothing for me to realize. I knew that already, that's why I never said they were. You did. And none of this has any bearing on the fact that if a ecosystem has apps for big screen devices it doesn't matter if the screen is optional or not.

On another note, you seem to be tired. Maybe it would be better for you to retire for the night.

T3 wrote:

Sigh. I suggest you do look at those videos, because you'll soon realize that these apps aren't just iPhone apps uprezed for a bigger screen. Heck, most of these apps aren't even available for the iPhone! In other words, there is only an iPad version! Haha! Yes, there are some apps that fit that description of just being uprezed iPhone apps. But smart and successful apps designers who want to design a good app will and do take advantage of the much larger screen real estate of an iPad. Hence the fact that there are many, many, many apps that either have no iPhone version, or have very diminished versions for the iPhone, suitable for the iPhone's smaller screen.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ppiNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow