Started Mar 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Spiridakis Michael
Senior MemberPosts: 2,341
Like?
S100fs today's new pano
Mar 20, 2011

Well firstly to thank all the friends that have positively comment on my previews pano post (my first real pano), and here I am proud to present my today’s lesson No2…

An ALMOST 360° real panorama… Only missing one or two pictures those with the sun inside…

I am very happy how the S100fs reads – holds – and execute both focus and exposure… Nothing is burned or underexposed; even these clouds in the middle are not burned… everything is really OK…

Some interesting details, the pano is consisting of 13 (11mp F) pictures, the final picture is 19389 X 2929 = 56781594 It was little more than 60mp but I lost only ½ degree in the whole round of the head, so with little horizon correction some mega pixels got lost… (LOL), But only ½ degree to be lost in a nearly 360° pano I think is almost perfectly done… (With such a budget head)

To add here that the speed of process in my PC was very fast, (Microsoft ICE) just a couple of minutes, and my PC is somewhat old now a Pentium 4, nothing really fresh…

Again thanks, for your comments and they are always welcome, I know the composition or the theme is not so interesting but these later to be done…

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow