Started Mar 17, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
thegreat26
Forum MemberPosts: 96Gear list
Like?
Pentax support!!!
Mar 17, 2011

I was really happy today after i was informed that my replacement K-5 arrived after 20 days and i was thinking to write the best about Pentax Europe. Because they replaced my camera and sent me a new one to Cyprus quickly enough.

Personally i would like to thank Mr. C├ędric Margeot the sales administrator of Pentax Europe for quickly answering my emails and helped me with my issue(stains). The other person i would like to thank is Mrs Ms. Katrien VANDER ELST from Pentax Belgium.

But luck for me the person from my country advised me to put everything in my k-5's box as i bought it, my strap and my battery also( they never arrived in Cyprus).

Firstly i think that from france they should check what i ve sent and then send me my replacement-personally it's normal for these mistakes to happen because i know that a lot of people wait for replacement.

Jesus Christ what i do not understand is why in my country they have an official Pentax retailer and a european warranty center without even selling pentax, i couldn't even find a replacement battery to buy . This is not normal. I asked for the price of k-5 before buying mine and they were suggesting a d90 and that's why i finally bought it from Pixmania. Please somebody read this and help.

All the people involved in my replacement they really did their best but and i received my camera back early but where is marketing, nobody here knows Pentax and now i understand why.

But Please since you are using pentax name at least you should have the basics. At least a small showroom with a couple of k-r's and k-5's a and of course a couple of batteries.

thegreat26's gear list:thegreat26's gear list
Pentax K10D Pentax K-5 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow