**** This Week Through Your µ4/3 (3/13/2011) ****

Started Mar 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 26,037Gear list
Like?
Re: Spring Around the Corner
In reply to SLOtographer, Mar 17, 2011

SLOtographer wrote:

The green stuff on the bottom are tree tops (CA oaks) off in the distance). I might be able to use them differently, but they are a bit of a ways down the other side of the hill, and then there are other backgrounds (like mountains far off) that start to enter the frame. They could be used though I am sure. My brain can't get around it at the moment, but it's worth a try. I'll post a pic in the future of the location. It's quite hilly so there are many angles and perspectives that one could play with. Lots of opportunities!

On this point, I was curious if they could be better utilized to frame the main tree, but more so if a lower vantage were taken it might be possible to eliminate them from view - if that is desired, of course. I have no opinion on what is 'best', just wondering about the possibilities.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC

'Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't.' - Little Big Man

http://www.bobtullis.com

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
1925New
WowNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow